So many of us do not realize the importance of living until we see death,be it someone we love,a pet or a stranger on the news.
What gets me is the total compassion I see in some people,those who I dont even know that show amazing empathy towards another human being or Creature of God.These people truly touch my soul.I know not every one shows feelings towards those less fortunate and maybe are not even capable of such an act of kindness,one that does not even cost a dime!
What is it in each of us that allows us to experience emotions that are uncomfortable with grace.
In the last few months I have sat with a friend while she watched her husband pass away,comforted yet another with late night calls and emails while her husband met his Maker and believe I was given strength by my God to endure the heartache for each of them while the grieved.As I get older,so do those I love,and I know it is only a matter of time before I lose someone else I love.I can only pray that I will have the grace to stay strong and do what is needed in that time.No one who loves wants to even conceive the idea of someone they love dying,but it is a part of life,the end of life,as every thing has a season and a reason for even existing.I believe it is to show love and compassion and care for those less fortunate,to be the shoulder for the sad to cry on,the arm to hold the one who can not stand alone.I believe the person who God meant us to be would be just like His Son Jesus,full compassion,understanding,forgiving and most of all
LOVE.May God bless you on your travels while you fulfill the reason for your season,Blessings and Light ,Cyn.P
No comments:
Post a Comment