Saturday, April 14, 2007

Day to Day

YEAH TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY!
My woodstove got cleaned,,,finally................
The firemen I had to have at my home last week told me I was lucky I didnt burn the house down!
The chimney man told me the same thing!
Im thinking ,,no.can that,,, I know Jesus was watching over me and my home.
He knows what I have been thru and knows I just needed a break from all the negetive stuff happening in my life.Satan been busy?....Thru it all,the flooding of my brand new my house.My husband having to work 7 days a week to make ends meet for us and my vehicle breaking down,.oh the list could go on,But I would rather PRAISE JESUS AND GIVE THANKS.YEP.JESUS ROCKS AND I GIVE HIM ALL THE GLORY!AMEN......come back and check on my blog often,I plan on making it a place where feel good is what happens after reading my stuff.Its all about Jesus..And life is worth living when you live it for Jesus..hugs..Cyn.P

No comments: