Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another chilly rainy day in New Hampshire!
Being cold and sneezing is not a favorite way to spend my time.
nor wrapped in a blanket wondering and waiting for nice weather.
But I keep reminding myself that all things in Gods own time,not mine.
As I sit here,one of my dearest friends is fighting for her life.
She has a drinking problem and Hep C and its affected her liver to the point where poison is on her brain and she needs meds to clear it out.Not long ago,I watched my sister inlaw Paula fight the same fight.But she lost.I miss her .Not many people recover at this point of liver damage from drinking.In my heart of hearts I want to believe my friend is going to recover,though it will take a miracle I pray God has one saved for her.If you by some chance stumble onto this blog,say a little prayer for Cathrine.Thanks God bless Cyn.P

No comments: