Thursday, May 21, 2009
Dont forget to put flowers on my grave
Today was a hard day.A day of sorrow for me.digging in the dirt at my inlaws graves and cousin Jim's grave to put flowers in for them..Then on to my Nana to plant flowers.It was different visiting her grave ,the saddness wasnt there as she died in her late 80's plus she had a good long life,..I pray she is resting in peace .Then placing flowers in my Nunnun's grave brought tears to my eyes cause she passed away b4 I was born I never got a chance to know her but from what my mom tells me she was a beautiful person,in and out and I know Jesus holds her close.And my cousin Cindy who died of Lukemia years ago,I miss her,she was a fabulous gal.From the moment we are born we are dying.Death O Death,where is your victory
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment